OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Will Anglo Gold Sign a J.V., page-80

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    This ramping is getting pretty aggressive. I just say to new investors, do your research on the company, go back all the way to when the project was first vended into OGX in Feb 2014 from TRY

http://clients2.weblink.com.au/news/pdf_2\01492217.pdf

The company has sold the same prospects to the market over and over again for 5 years destroying shareholder value in the process and hardly advancing any of them.

and then read the whole story, not ignoring the first announcement about the AngloGold JV released to the market on 7 Feb 2017.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20170207/pdf/43ftvq5px864s3.pdf

Where on page 1 of that announcement it unconditionally states that

"AngloGold will also enter into a US$9.5 million exploration joint venture (Faina Exploration JV) on Orinco's broader Faina Goldfields tenement portfolio, exculding the Cascavel Gold Mine"

That was over two years ago. The announcement didn't say may or may not enter into a JV, it said "will" enter into a JV!!! It also said agreements, plural, had been reached and referred to specific terms to those agreements. One agreement was for the 15% share subsciption to help support the company and pressumably the other agreement was in respect to the Faina exploartion earn-in JV. So the company has disclosed to the market that some sort of agreement already exists over Faina. The problem is the market actually doesn't know what that agreement says, but it has been in force for over 2 years.

The company in the 2017 anouncement didn't say the agreement with AngloGold would allow negotiations to be drawn out for more than two years and keep shareholders in the dark while it went spending its own momey on the Faina tenements? This has always been an unacceptable situtation. You either enter into a JV with real market visibilty or you withdraw from your agreement. How can this be proper market disclosure I ask?

What's more on 31 August 2017 AngloGold made a US$3 million prepayment against the US$9.5 million spend on the Faina exploartion earn-in JV agreement.

Read this announcement below.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20170906/pdf/43m3jmby7wjrrw.pdf

How could anyone deny or claim an earn-in JV over the Faina tenememts doesn't exist already when a US$3 million prepayment has been made pursuant to that agreement and the earn-in amount?? No company in their right mind made would make a US$3 million payment without an agreement existing.

The company is still talking about a "potential" explortaion JV with AngloGold over Faina in the first dot point of its latest Anglo JV update?

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190123/pdf/44215d5yh35p2q.pdf

I can understand that formal documents creating an incorporated JV over Faina might not have yet been executed and there is an intention to do so but to say there is not already a JV agreement formed over Faina is false IMO. Payments have been made under this agreement, earn-in amounts have already been agreed under this agreement. The agreement exits already. The company should come out and finally clarify its agreement with AngloGold and this thread title and the "tension" the rampers are trying to build up with this thread title should be laughed at.

This Anglo JV........... will they or won't they nonsense....... is exactly what has held the company back for more than two years and is shameful in my opinion.

Make it clear for shareholders and get on with it.

If you are a new investor/speculator here also look closely at the arrangements with Cartesian and the size of the ongoing trailing royalty obligations over Cascaval, and their security arrangements, and be aware there are now about 1.42 billion shares on issue and that one of the company's largest private supporters on the 1 March 2019 disclosed some on market selling.Esh

P.S. the sell sentiment I had related to me changing my sentiment from hold to sell at the 6 to 7cent mark, Ive changed my sentiment to none. I think that fairly reflects the shape of the chart which could easily bob up and down below 1 cent for a very long time. Also remember that minority interests in JV as low as 30% generally tend to get trodden on by the partner holding all the cards, that is even more the case when you have very large assymetry in terms of financial strength between the JV partners, as we have in this situation. Anglo would really need to start commiting funds to the ground an make a real stunning dicovery to change the share price picture here IMO. If you like speculating on 0.5 cent shares then fair enough but know what you are getting into before just following the same old hype.
    Last edited by eshmun: 10/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.