OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

What makes you think I was referring to you? OGX could have had...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    What makes you think I was referring to you?

OGX could have had a very low ASIC ...IF the archaic machines were ever out of the workshop and if management actually wanted to mine last year.

Some underground gold mines in South America have extremely low ASIC, and so could OGX if they spent a reasonable part of the $27 Million AUD raised on actual mining.

The company might like to tell investors where that money did actually go. Wasn't there a investigation using forensic accountants (in fact two)? Will that information be released.

There is lots of stuff that you have no way of knowing ...so don't even start mate.

Can you find a post where I encouraged anyone to buy OGX? I presented the facts as I saw them, just as you did.

Were you right at 2.4c with your fish guts photo ...when it went to 12c after that? No, ... so why not being stop being a know it all.

You are the one chasing influence on HC not me -I couldn't care less what people think -but I won't be defamed with BS.

If they knew the truth they will support every effort I have made to help this company.

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.