OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Holders & potential investors have every right to be focusing...

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    Holders & potential investors have every right to be focusing their attention on important issues moving forward .
    Its a public company-all information i have correlated & posted including latest reports from new MGT is readily available
    for the public to access so as to either refresh them selves or commence or add to their own due diligence -take it or leave it.
    Their are many hurdles OGX faces-no one is in denial .

The top three in focus in the short term considerations are .

Will a J.V. Exploration 70/30 Anglo/OGX receive official conformation regarding agreed terms & finally become signed & dusted.

Will a separate J.V. at OGX's -Cascavel Mine also become official in Ref to Anglo Gold & OGX presume 50/50 split .

Production Update -What will the numbers tell us after the plant have been tuned by R.R -we hope he has had a positive influence over recovery by percentage as far too high a percentage was reporting to tailing from this gravity circuit.
    Even if this has resulted holders still need to see Gold Recovery increasing due to a better head grade being achieved & or increased tonnage through-put & what is the realistic achievable mine supply to the processing plant.

Share holders expect actual details in production reports.

EG -head grade ROM probably not worth having mine head grade due to high variation expected & tailing grades-understand Head Grade can vary considerably due to the coarse gold effect so
    Total tonnage through-put the plant, for the actual gold pour period & tailings grade should suffice-
    ( enables average achieved recovery in g p/t to be ascertained when cross referenced with recovered Gold as good indicator ).
    Actual recovered gold within production period mentioned.
    Conformations of underground Mine shift hrs per day presume its 6 hrs shifts & total day per week worked .
    Conformations of Processing plant actual running time per week, do we have excess capacity to process.
    What is the stock pile status.
    What is the actual mine rate with out pushing it & increasing dilution .
    What plant modifications are intending to be implemented should a J.V occur at Cascavel .
    Some indication of what the mineralised ore body is doing as Cascavel excavates deeper
    So yes we share holders need to feel the company will be transparent in what is reported in periodic production updates .
    Lots of risk v/s upside relative to if or when mile stone objectives are achieved.
    Each to their own .
    glth -salt

Last edited by Saltiga62: 11/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.