MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Well, I guess this is the discussion we had to have....

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Well, I guess this is the discussion we had to have. Realistically, if we are going to have a huge gas industry just off the coast of Sydney/Newcastle there needs to be a thorough examination of the whole project. What are the actual risks (NOT perceived ones) what are the commercial benefits to the people of NSW and Aust (not just the companies involved), what are the benefits (or not) for the environment if this part of NSW changed from coal fired to gas power stations...etc etc.

I would not be as heavily involved in this financially as I am (I hold nearly a million shares in each of MMR and BPH) if I did not believe that this is a terrific opportunity to be involved in a great project from the beginning.

I am confident the project will measure up environmentally or I would not be involved. We cannot go on spewing emissions from coal powered power stations into the atmosphere and not have to pay for it some time in the (not too distant) future. Gas seems to me to be a far better alternative of the few alternatives we presently have. Australia as a country is very fortunate to be well off financially and we can afford to change the way we make electricity....and the sooner we start to do this the better as far as I am concerned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.