MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

will any publicity be good publicity?, page-7

1. 153 Posts.
    Although not directly related...here's an abstract from a NSW parliament discussion from June...which suggests that Minister for Primary Industries (NSW) was aware and supportive of the PEP 11 ....

On 3 June Mr Ian Cohen asked the Minister for Primary Industries a question without notice regarding Bounty Oil and Gas NL seismic testing. The Minister for Primary Industries provided the following response:
    I am advised that the Environment Plan for the seismic survey conducted in PEP-11 did not identify any significant reefs or sea floor structures in the proposed survey area. Reports submitted by Bounty Oil and Gas NL to the Department of Mineral Resources confirm that no reefs or sea floor structures were observed or encountered during the survey.
    I am also advised that there is no evidence that any survey activities extended beyond the areas identified in the Application to Undertake a Seismic Survey.
    As no activities were conducted in breach of licence conditions, the issue of punitive measures does not arise.

http://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/Prod/parlment/hanstrans.nsf/V3ByKey/LC20040831/$File/531lc090.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.