ROG 0.00% 0.6¢ red sky energy limited.

will anyone be going to the general meeting?, page-11

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hi Nicko,

Thanks for sharing your letter. It is insightful but i am not surprised by the content.

ASIC the watchdog is filled with such a large responsibility and with so little resource. The discord between investor expectation and their actual abilities is causing mistrust of ASIC.

I doubt it would be of any good to sue ROG either since they have so little assets. IF you do win, the legal expense alone will mean that the company will be insolvent. SO what is there left to distribute your winnings.

From my point of view, the best way out is to push the company to conduct a unmarketable parcel with the cash from the sale. This will allow investors to exit this company.

I have done a bit of research into solier, it does sound pretty interesting when i ignore the fact i lost a lot of money in ROG. Solier is trying to become for those that knows a foresty scheme or the olive scheme.

With govenment tax incentive, it encouraged investors to pour money into schemes that allow farmers to invest into the industry. the foresty and olive shceme failed because of the long lead time to invest and for the planation to produce cash flows. The pushed this scheme to become a sort of a pyramid scheme.

For solier, investors are effectively paying solier to project manage, administration and commission to manage their solar panel in a solar farm. the advantage of this scheme as oppose to foresty and olive is as soon as the panels are in place and turned on, you will generate positive cash flow instantly per their presentation.

Solier's outlay is to source the solar farm to allow this scheme to happen, hence there will be little capital investments besides administration costs to set up schemes. noted that schemes needs to be or certain scale for this to be profitable likes the other schemes. Given the interest in viable renewable energy, plus government incentive and support, this scheme might actually work.

there are a few of these community schemes out there which are proven to be successful in remote towns who have no reliable supply and are forced to rely on this scheme.

as usual dyor.

TGIF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $3.599K 718K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 73402780 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 87930457 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.