sas1... "I really thought the RBA would of hung off till next...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    sas1... "I really thought the RBA would of hung off till next month to see the jobs figures and CPI data."

Totally agree with your comments i expected a hike in November or December but Mr Stevens, is full of surprises which is great for us forex traders.If he didn't hike then i'd be looking for clues in the statement i.e. hawkish or dovish comments as this might still be enough for some short term aud/usd movement.I love it when the economists predictions on the forecast number is way out comparing to the actual number, that way we can make heaps of $$$ on the deviation...

Debono u long or short on aud/usd? scalping?? ....p.s did u guys see the massive move on gbp/usd about 30 minutes ago.. Just picked up a nice conservative 38 pips on gbp/usd UK Industrial Production news. Could of been 70pips but still happy and didn't get greedy on this one.Happy to walkway with good profits and trade less.I tell u what though, the gbp/usd is a wild little thing one day up 200 pips then next day down 100.Still learning this pair and a hell of a lot more research to go.Good short term scalp for me just as long as news is in the right direction...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.