G'day Mike,I think it's possible cause the fundamentals are...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    G'day Mike,I think it's possible cause the fundamentals are definitely there for the Aud to push up much higher and just to take this a step furthur why on earth would anyone be buying or holding u.s dollars for the medium - long term apart from the U.S being their home and having no other alternative if based overseas.But if neither was the case above; then i wouldn't touch the usd and have everything based in my nations currency the Aud.

I suppose the argument here is Bernanke over did it with the printing presses i.e. increasing the money supply and running those printing presses until they ran out of trees.So yes a tough time ahead for the U.S but in my view higher gold prices and stronger aussie dollar over time and some analysts are pushing for 93 as a next target in the weeks/months to come and then parity which is definitely on the cards.

But in saying all the above, if your trading this on a margin account then i would be very careful and have strict money management rules in place(stop loss) and look for pullbacks and also not buying on full candles unless you get some major liquidity from the banks in seconds.

Generally speaking the trend will remain as the commentators continue to speculate, thus looking for more indication on future hikes which is all bullish talk and the end result being a stronger Aud. Imo this is no fluke because in comparison to the U.S one can definitely see that the our economy is in much better health. The only way that this will rapidly head south is if those monthly numbers for Australia indicate something else i.e. worse than expected numbers based on the forecast and the U.S economic numbers come out much stronger than forecast.

cheers...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.