AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hi BOT,I am holding a fair bit of AVZ shares atm and if you are...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Hi BOT,

I am holding a fair bit of AVZ shares atm and if you are fair dinkum about your wisdom, I hope you would genuinely share more in depth details about your wisdom re AVZ and understand your objective reasoning and analysis on why AVZ would be delisted? This will help me greatly in deciding if I should sell or hold upon reopening.

Based on my own research the last 5 years I believe AVZ has great potential to reach MC of AUD 10b and beyond. I know there are a lot of noise atm about how AVZ could potentially have only 36% ownership of Manono, a situation where I believe it's 99.99% would not happen.

However, let's assume the 0.01% chance do happen. Then AVZ's ownership structure in this virtually impossible scenario will be similar to that of Ivanhoe mine Kamoa-Kakula Copper Project — a joint venture between Ivanhoe Mines (39.6%), Zijin (Chinese) Mining Group (39.6%), Crystal River Global Limited (0.8%) and the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo (20%). This mine is the second or the largest copper mine in the world and from pre to post production, Ivanhoe's market cap has virtually gone up 5 folds.

I know it's simplistic, but let's use Ivanhoe as a quasi comparison for AVZ as AVZ will be the biggest lithium mine when it goes into production and demand for lithium would still be extremely strong. Thus, AVZ MC could possibly be worth 4-5 times its MC today and even if it's not, it would be at least x2 times. I can't see AVZ being delisted unless it's been successfully taken over.

However, with your wisdom, you may have insights that most of us cannot comprehend. So, would love to hear from you about these insights.

Thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.