CMQ 0.00% 8.3¢ chemeq limited

will bark loud in june!

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    I believe CMQ is currently way undervalue in comparison with other Biotech who has run recently...

:-) I was right with VCR! Its now $1.50!!!

OK back to CMQ....

Market Cap. approx. $120 Millions
    Cash on Hand as at 31st March 05 >$45 Millions !!
    Expect news to come & come quick as the company wants MHI to execise $20 Million dollars worth of options at $2.40..

- CEO appointment
    - Potential sales deal in New Zealand, Malaysia and more in South Africa. James R. Geldart (Sales&Marketing Manager) previously works in South Africa so I reckon he has a few contacts!
    - Last few trading days has been relatively small volume with small sellers off loading due to tax time or stop loss..looks like drying out...
    - Some noticeable parcel went thru last week over 100K at $1.28,$1.285,$1.30,$1.31...
    - With 1 or 2 more positive annoucements could see CMQ flying pass the $1.70 mark!

Remember CMQ has got plenty of money to last them a few years plus it has got a ready product for a market potentially worth billions of dollars!!!

We are not talking about blue sky biotech company here..

Once insto. confident is back with CMQ, it will run and run hard like VCR!!!

Prepare yourself for the June ride....& those of you who do shorting....pls do yourself a favour and stay away before you get burn like VCR...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.