will bashirs hatred affect western business in, page-17

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    ""Worms, snakes, maggots - those are animals that crawl. Take a look at Bali ... those infidel tourists. They are naked."

Sheer contempt & hatred there. But it is not only Bashir.
    Our propensity to bare our flesh is a no-no in Islamic culture. Even Indonesian men in Java always wear long trousers.When working there during the humidest part of the year, I would have loved to have been able to work in shorts & singlet like one could here at home, but I was advised against it on the grounds I would lose respect. Take your shirt off & walk around in Dubai or Saudi & see what happens.
    So, by our behaviour in their country we earn their contempt, from which grows hatred.
    Why did the Japanese treat our POW's so cruelly? Because they thought we were lower than vermin. Why? Because our allied armies surrendered to them in Singapore, to their amazement and disgust. Japanese did not believe in surrender.
    our general (perceived by them) decadent behaviour causes affront. We dont have to exhibit it in their country, they can see it on tv - our little maidens modelling themselves on Brittney Spears et al not only in looks but behaviour.

The above adds fuel to the arguments of militant Islamists such as Bashir rather more than just religious differences.

GZ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.