CRR 0.00% 0.9¢ critical resources limited

Will be a big month for 4CE, page-140

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Hi Silveroo,

I think the reason you're opinions are being disregarded or per say copping flack/"abuse" is because of your persistent negative outlook on the company...which is fine to have in most cases except your ones been continuing from mid 1's.
    You told me to stay away from this at 1.6/1.7 when I was doubling down instead. Your opinion hasn't changed one bit since the almost 1000% climb with constant calls of it falling.

I understand this will fall eventually, as everything does at this end. Perhaps 1/1000 will end up "making it" over a 3year period but your constant claims of there being no money to be made here since 1.6-13.5 is why there is little regard by other posters.
    I understand you and the other Ex-SOC posters here were burnt T20 holders (all which have stopped posting here) who tried take legal action against the company, but 4CE has a new management and direction now, your grudge should be against the old assets/team. I'm surprised mod's have not caught onto your agenda.
    Remember even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Personally if I'm bullish on something and it drops 25% I swallow my humble pill and understand I've got this wrong. Vice versa if I think something is overvalued...but thats just me anyways.

I think you are comparing an Apple with a Orange with a Lamb Steak lols.
    Comparing market caps is skewing facts. You have to consider the asset itself.

Company XYZ that holds lithium, gold, zinc, cobalt, coal, tin assets has a $50M MC does not mean the lithium asset is worth $50M.
    You have to consider respective interest in each project, cash, any other liquid assets to understand project value.
    I've done the work for you here,

4CE assets fetching 8% of AVZ project value. I think thats fair given the project progression we have here, I think this figure could be between 10-15%. We will have to wait and see. And I do also think AVZ will go higher too which will carry us along too.

The other reason I think this isn't a fair comparison is because TTX is on a different exchange which was opened under a decade ago. They don't have any serious brokers, investors or big money like we do on ASX.
    Its like if I listed OOK on a crypto exchange it would fetch a $300M MC easily. Doesn't mean OOK should be $300M on ASX.

With that being said I have a vested interest in both AVZ and more so even 4CE. I don't have the need to bring one company down to make the other look better. I feel both have value to offer and AVZ is in a league of its own. No doubt 4CE will never be of its stature, but it can keep up as a little brother.
    4CE kitotolo rockchips are quite good and I've made a post on this in the past...kanuka was even better.

----------------------------------------------------------
    To holders,
    Well done guys, lot here have stuck by for a while. Good job on your conviction and money that has/will be made.
    Highest close on volume its looking good.

Where to from here?
    Here's how I see it....and this is all speculation from my end so take it with a grain of salt:
    1. Kanuka Project update, trenching, rockchips
    2. Drilling announced
    3. We know Langford and Brewer were in Singapore lately and I feel might bring in Chinese money?
    4. Trenching update on Kitotolo
    4. Drilling commences
    5. ????

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 8779133 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2939537 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.