CRR 0.00% 0.9¢ critical resources limited

Will be a big month for 4CE, page-188

1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    my take on 4ce currently ​

4ce is an interesting prospect, there is risk there no doubt, but as terms of a nearologly play I think its currently the best lithium one on the ASX on terms of the scale and sheer size of what their ground may hold.​

AVZ have the best known lithium intersections in the world, are about to begin drilling to prove up a over billion tonne resource, its really mind boggling the size and scale of it all, not forgetting many Chinese company's have invested in other plays in the DRC.​

I don't think AVZ will ever mine their land but are a prime takeover target that could be worth a staggering amount of money in a hot lithium bull market.​

so we have a few possible scenarios that will re rate 4ce​

- a large takeover bid for AVZ would give 4ce a massive SP boost given some of their land is only km's away from AVZ​

- AVZ prove up a over billion tonne resource their MC may double from this but I think 4ce MC may x4 from current levels​

- 4ce drill their own ground and have simular hits to that of avz, then its really blue sky potential for them and will become a Chinese takeover target imo.​

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $720 79.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 8542178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2427452 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.