JRV 9.09% 1.2¢ jervois global limited

Hehe, toneydel, I remember you said you have not JRV shares and...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe, toneydel, I remember you said you have not JRV shares and then it is understandable you could put others for your cause. I don't think most of shareholders would follow your suicide crying, at least I would not!

The crowd, the market crowd is formed by the innocent people who follow the big flags for big boys' dream. Who could be trusted and would put their money into your pocket?

I just think you are crazy now. Put JRV into receivership and make everyone is loser? How dare could you give this call just because your cause fail to be achieved?

Don't pretend you are the savior of the crowd around JRV. No one could save them. They don't have thinking but follow some people like you to career off the cliff always.

I wonder why you could not face the reality around JRV but always try to setup the big flags to blame this and that but never check your own mind. Don't take DP as the excuses for your failure.

Business is always business. JRV should not just beg the mercy of CRR for his life. Just as each of us could not beg JRV give us the dollars. The dollars should come from your wisdom and balanced playing in the market.

I wonder why you could not be a little bit matured in mind. Twisting the big words is easy! To make the money is never the business for everyone. The crowd deserve the loss. The innocent people need to save their future by themselves in the market and around JRV. Otherwise they would be always the contributors to the market movement, which is their duty and historical function.

It is the dream to save the moms and dads. The market is not the charity for free food. If you want to get the money you have to do your job.

85% of traders lose the money. 85% of the market players would disappear in the market dismally. Would you dare to call to close the market forever? I bet you don't dare even you have to see the innocent to put them money in with the dream for more money. It is the basic reality of the market. Could you give the fact to say the market doesn't do so?

Hopefully I could not buy JRV any more at $0.002 even I would do my duty as a penny collector in the bloods. In the view to do my job, I do hope the selling happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $53.69K 4.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1020909 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 613113 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.