BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

I've kept all mine as well for a few reasons. First off the sale...

1. 521 Posts.
    I've kept all mine as well for a few reasons. First off the sale of any right now will trigger a CGT event. I have no desire to see any more than necessary the money I send to this government to p*** against the wall. I'd prefer a more sensible government spend this tax when I finally do have to pay it.

Second, I have not had much success in picking short term movements. I can gauge to some degree the value of a project and likelihood of it getting up so I have a lot more confidence in the end point rather than anywhere between here and there. I'd rather I'm still holding when it gets there.

Third, I don't think the tax will get up in its current form, and even if it does it probably won't mean the death of BRM. So its not a complete game changing event. Having said that, I haven't had enough detail or understanding to plug in the numbers to see what happens.

Maybe I'm one of the stupid ones as well. Its a bit gut wrenching to see the big red numbers so many days in a row.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.