1AI 0.00% 0.7¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

will be watching how she trades in us tonight?, page-11

1. 2,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Furniture

Just some very general observations from a mug punter…

Close/auction yesterday looked quite strong. Big clumps of bids standing back a little ways - but not afraid to be hit.

With banks/miners/industry up and down and around lately, with USA, EU, China data swaying the market every minute, things like meds/bio can easily attract attention if they get it right like this. Look at the blue chips – on a mining/resources “down day” all the seems to dash across to health care stocks and the like.

The world can stop buying TV's and phones - but no one likes to be sick. That market will always be hungry for great news like this, when people stop thinking $$$ and start thinking living. Lot of debt out there yes, but a lot of cash in company purses too.

This new investment by Oksuka also frees up LCT to have a chance to focus their resources (skill and assets) to forward other projects.

Would be very interesting some larger fish have noticed this and would like a piece of LCT.

Plenty of other ASX bios/tech stocks with huge amounts of potential priced in, yet no real outcomes reached – yet here is this one, with proven tech, a whole bunch of cash and some serious O/S tech support now.

I liked some of the news reports high-lighting the limited amount of backing NZ has been able to give this company in the past (with much higher market cap) – an now this huge vote of confidence from a major international company (and yet here LCT sits with a smaller market cap than in the past).

Hope it does an INL/CDY for all holders (no cross promotion intended - I hold neither atm)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.4K 199.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 6404404 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1428102 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.