BML 2.06% 9.5¢ boab metals limited

Hey H,I'll try and add some value to the thread rather than make...

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1171
    Hey H,

I'll try and add some value to the thread rather than make snide remarks.

Yes I think this mine will be built. The only reason it is not under construction already is the financiers currently want expensive terms and a decent amount of equity/CR put into the deal. The amount of equity required to satisfy lenders would lead to heavy dilution at this point and so the development is in waiting. However IF they decided to go ahead right now, forgetting the dilution and effect on shareholders for a moment, the mine stacks up and would have a great chance of success. I wont go through every metric but suffice to say BML ticks most of the boxes - NPV, IRR, bottom 25% of the cost curve, location, infrastructure, power, water, staff closeby, shallow OP, decent recoveries etc. Thats why I think it will be a mine at some point.

I dont think we will sell down more equity to JV partner as I think that would negatively effect governments perception of the project and in turn chances of government funding ... being say half Chineses owned. Perhaps JV partner may secure more than their 25% of offtake though in return for some greater funding assistance.

I think the exciting new intiatives are probably the met program for increased silver recoveries at Norton and the upcoming drilling at Manrraburn. They are the obvious ones anyway IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $22.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.7¢ 9.5¢ $45.66K 476.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 109205 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.