BML 5.52% 8.6¢ boab metals limited

I have no idea if BML is a take over target. So hopium is...

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    I have no idea if BML is a take over target. So hopium is probably the case. With a capital value presently of $40m you would think it would have some investment value to some one. And even if they were a Whale having cheap finance in place would improve the financial potential. Aggressive investors like leverage, and NAIF is probably the cheapest source of finance available..
    But probably BML will sit there unloved for a while longer. As I predicted the definative feasibility study has not improved the share value. It was already anticipated to be reasonably good. I dont think NAIF will do alot either, already anticipated to recieve it. Prehaps having all the financing wrapped up would see some optimism appear. The only chance I see for a serious rerating besides a take over is if silver booms. Been waiting 2 years now, according to the experts it is overdue to rally.
    BML is a good stock to help develop patience and a less material attitude. We are fortunate to endure the humility, by the time I get my capital back I will have grown to old for the vices I would spend a windfall on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.005(5.52%)
Mkt cap ! $19.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.6¢ 7.8¢ $25.89K 317.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 138593 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.