BOT 5.48% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Generally, appears to be a change in the past month or so, maybe...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Generally, appears to be a change in the past month or so, maybe Vince presence, whereby the HC talk was that Botanix would seek a T/O asap, then an incredible finding happened "superbug killer" and now Botanix are suggesting CR outside of Oz (?unsure) to go to a newer level, which is sounding like manufacture and distribution.

MC stated that he wasn't looking for CR, but now there is talk of it. If I'm thinking clearly, this projects a thought pattern akin to BOT having some amazingly unique products that would be too cheap to offload with a T/O now and that getting into bed with another company to manufacture and distribute (with shareholder dividends) and in the more distant future (when the SP is $35 OMG) then the BOT will be sold off then.

What I am trying to say, I think, is that BOT are as shocked as the world will be at the quality of their product range and efficacy and are contemplating the fork in the road with which way to proceed. If the products are that brilliant, why would you not go into manufacture with one company and distribution with another especially if funding is thrown at you? If you are in a win win win situation, why let go off the IP cheaply, eg $2sp. All the effort put in over the years to show a fairly low sale price in the general scheme of things when phase results support a more substantial value would appear hasty.

The consumers will buy up big time if the products are half decent, or as proven, really outstanding. There will be no shortage of customers and no shortage of finances to buy the stuff too. Imagine if BOT products stopped flesh eating bugs (like the krokodil). Maybe something like this has been their 'special' finding and a sudden secret weapon?

BOT sounds like "giving birth to a baby with a full head of hair and its walking and talking too". The products are outshining the intention.

Any feedback?...cheers, I hope I made sense

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $543.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $4.566M 13.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 410003 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 346713 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.