ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

will break 3c soon?, page-20

1. 858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    yes carlturk and others,

Your posts have prompted me to add further points.

Yes there have been some good announcements from ECT and the market has surely considered these on merit. The reaction of the market has been to force ESI steadily south whilst the rest of the market has gone steadily north. Compare -46% for ESI to about +5% for XAO (even through the recent 2-week market correction) over Sept 2009 to Feb 2010 or any other time frame you like.

Without training grandma to suck eggs, most of the market (i.e. the herd of other stocks and their following herds of investors) have ridden on a good recovery going north whilst ESI was blown southwards.

On occasions I read some excitable postings when ESI goes up 0.002 in a day, here are the "signs of a turnaround" while failing to observe that the trend since July/August has been down.

Some of the dumps probably occur because some punters have run out of patience and want to put their hard-earned on some stocks that are facing north.

I'm sorry but some of the posted arguments exhibit either a siege mentality or a statement of denial.

Thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.