ECT 33.3% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Mithrams,You say - "Without training grandma to suck eggs, most...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Mithrams,

You say - "Without training grandma to suck eggs, most of the market (i.e. the herd of other stocks and their following herds of investors) have ridden on a good recovery going north whilst ESI was blown southwards.

"On occasions I read some excitable postings when ESI goes up 0.002 in a day, here are the "signs of a turnaround" while failing to observe that the trend since July/August has been down".

Very true on all counts and elegantly put.
    I like to get negative info more than positive (strictly only when its followed with reasoning/support), because it takes more balls to protect your money than to make it.
    And your post reminds me of the other side of the coin to my opinion. I agree that ESI went down because other stocks went up and provided a better investment.
    It is to be expected therefore that the opposite will occur in the opposite scenario, as it has in the past when the share has gone to 8 - 11 cents.

But until the market gets exciting news, ESI will tend to stay low.

There is nothing fundamental causing the current price, apart from better stocks being more popular due to their own movements.
    ESI has ts fair go when it gets one and it will, as always move when it has better news than the rest (not just positive, but positive news - relative to the other news out there).

Thanks for your post

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $59 29.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 31026071 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12757985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.