CCX 0.00% 12.5¢ city chic collective limited

Will Brett Blundy Take The Company Private?, page-30

1. 4,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    As per today's announcement they're still struggling to prove to the market (and themselves) that they can run this company at a profit.

All of the previously (cherry picked) data posted on here in earlier days was when they were in growth mode. They're obviously hoping they can clear the decks and return to some level of profitability in FY24 but after shipping legacy stock around the world and the emergence of other (better) competitors and without access to Capital at ludicrous valuations and with a very short leash from their bankers who knows.

The only reason I mentioned recession is that they've been struggling to turn this around for a while now in current conditions. Each announcement indicates a new "surprise" from management that conditions are worse than they expected. This trend is not their friend.

Still not sure why you're even mentioning earnings "growth" by the way, let alone getting a bit hysterical. My guess is the end game is some sort of restructure, how that plays out for current holders (positive or negative) I won't speculate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $164.9K 1.278M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 1727430 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 784334 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.