BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

will btv join todays thr rise, page-12

1. 323 Posts.
    There are some other small resource stocks at the moment such as UMC, MLS etc that have obviously got more fire power however I don't know about less risk - the value of BTV at the moment is basically their cash holdings and their investment in THR, any positive news from their own projects such as Deflector and the iron ore drilling is all upside risk in my opinion. This is also ignoring the liklihood of THR likely to have another run up to 50 cents and maybe beyond which again is not reflected in BTV's current price. Great value at 13 /14 cents I reckon and I was happy to pick some more up at 13 cents.

Will also be interesting in the next month with the OCs due to expire whether the Directors decide to compensate OC holders in some way if they are not in the money by the expiry date (which is unfortunately more likely than not). Does anyone think there is any chance of extending the expiry date or issuing new options at a nominal price to existing holders? As a holder of plenty you can always hope!! Good luck to all holders - should be an interesting month coming up!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.