CCE 2.50% 3.9¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Will CCE survive this crisis?, page-16

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    I bought in for emotional reasons many years back. They had technology. Things in the water that had potential. Then the failures stopped being disclosed. The business "diversified". Milestones stopped being met and then it was the train crash that everyone in the ASX craned their neck to see when they went past. I want to sell for emotional reasons now but am not putting a red cent in to get the remainder of my useless shares to the minimum sale price.

As for wave energy being a low impact thing. I too thought that. The emotions of it were something that made me initially invest. Then you hear about the disused generators rotting in the sea, the oil leaks..... The ocean is a forbidding place. And building something to put up with the sh*t it dishes out is a near impossibility (without major maintenance costs). Particularly when the areas that wave generators are best placed cop the most sh*t of all.

Australia technology and manufacturing? What have they actually manufactured? other than prototypes. Nil. And a computer wave simulator is not technology.

Burnt by MO alright. Torched with napalm. Glad the good people of arts WA thought he was good enough to be put on a board. With the all the great work he did in the renewable energy sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.