CCE 4.65% 4.1¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Will CCE survive this crisis?, page-4

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    @martincooper Why would this crisis make any difference to CCE? They don't rely on customer sales for survival - they almost completely rely on capital raisings and grants. Their website states: "We are fortunate that our business efficiency remains materially the same under these circumstances thanks to our digital development approach and team communication tools." Not a hint of needing to worry about finances - still flush from the capital raise (SHs better hope they dont decide to invest their cash!). They know they can tap their loyal shareholders and drum up new "investors" next time around so this won't bother them at all. I dare say they are thinking 'This is a massive distraction from our appalling performance and continued lack of transparent communications."

@PrimoTrader How would they increase sales in GI? Make the sun shine longer? How much do you know about what they are actually producing and selling? What is the availability (and capacity factor) of the solar farm? Are they selling constantly to Defence? Is there a dashboard we can see generation?You know the solar farm will, at best, pay for the CEOs base salary each year and thats it (assuming no break downs, periods when Defence don't take their energy, no major maintenance costs etc).

Anyway - back to my hibernation!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $15.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.1¢ $11.81K 264.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 259347 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 15010 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.