CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

will centro let holders down once again, page-44

1. 273 Posts.

guys, not sure why everyone here is waiting anxiously for this purported centro newsletter. and even if they release an update, what do you expect it to say? centro has always been very tight lipped about everything, why would that change all of a sudden?

the fact is centro has done swwet FA since the last update. no progress has been made selling properties. so they're preparing to sell a bundle of 4 properties. wanting to sell something is much different from actually exchanging contracts. they've been trying to sell the CAWF and CAF for 6 months now and have achieved absolutely nothing. what makes you think the bids for these properties will be any better? the fact is this action shows centro is getting desperate, they have tried every single combination of properties to no avail. and don't believe anything you read in the media, until i hear it from the horses mouth, it's probably fabricated and useless.

as for centro's share price, how many people on here are actually in profit? the fact is 99% of shareholders, like me, are probably down significantly on their centro "investments" and hurting deeply

to be honest i would prefer it if the banks just put her into administration and end all this BS. that way i could make my money back shorting bank stocks. how much have we got to loose? another 26c? but alas, the banks don't have the balls to do it. that's why we are running around in circles, trying desperately to achieve the impossible, that is selling commerical properties into the worst real estate market in years where debt funding is all but non-existent.

the morale of the story is, centro will take years to recover, so if you're waiting for a quick buck this is not the stock to be in. likewise if you suffer from any form of heart condition. the fact is i can see a major crash coming on the DOW, probably in the next month, which means we'll see centro much lower at some point, probably in the 10-15c range.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.