SI6 0.00% 0.3¢ si6 metals limited

View this email in your browser [IMG] Rick Rule: Large Miners...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Column 1
    Column 1
    Column 1
    0 View this email in your browser
    [/table]
    Column 1
    Column 1
    [/table]
    Column 1
    Column 1
    [/table]
    Column 1
    Column 1
    0 Rick Rule: Large Miners “Crowding” Back Into Exploration as “Every Day You Mine, Your Business Gets Smaller”Oct 09, 2018 11:25 amBy Tekoa Da Silva
    I had the chance to sit down once again, with Rick Rule, Chairman of Sprott U.S. Holdings. It was a fascinating interview, as Mr. Rule discussed the general state of the resource equity market, along with his most favored segment of the space – exploration. More specifically, the prospect generators.

Column 1
    Subscribe here to access Sprott Media video content“Twenty years of underinvestment and malinvestment in exploration,” Rule explained, “has [created] a circumstance where major, mid-tier, and intermediate mining companies, are now crowding back into the exploration space, after having laid off their exploration staffs.”“I was [recently] at a party given by a very famous mining entrepreneur,” Rule proclaimed, “and the CEO of a major mining company … came across the room to where I was sitting and sat down next to me and said, ‘Rick, you have me right where you want me – the board has said we need to increase emphasis on exploration but we’ve de-emphasized exploration for [the last] 10 years – our pipeline is empty and we’re understaffed.'”“That [discussion was] the best endorsement for prospect generation that could possibly be given,” Rule stated.At a time of increasing demand for high-quality deposits, the equity side of the exploration market is, “Unknown, unloved, unwanted – perfect,” Rule noted.“The setup in prospect generators is probably the best in my career … Most people don’t know what they are … so there’s no competition from most investors. Investment bankers hate them [prospect generators] because they raise money from other mining companies rather than through written [bank] offerings.“So there’s no research from the sell-side because they never get to do any underwritings to support them,” Rule added.As a final comment Rule noted that, “All of a sudden, the prospect generators, which are unknown and unloved, have customers flocking to them. A circumstance where your business gets better and better, and your share price gets worse and worse – is a speculator’s dream. And that’s the circumstance that confronts us right now.”To watch the full video interview with Mr. Rick Rule, Chairman of Sprott U.S. Holdings, Click here. [/table][/table][/table]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.922M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.765K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 69703044 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16643790 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.