BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

It's a sad occassion when some of the long term investors get so...

1. 107 Posts.
    It's a sad occassion when some of the long term investors get so frustated that they eventually decide to throw in the towel. It must have been a hard decision after hanging in there after some very hard times and some woeful management decisions supported by a board of directors who are still in place. Whilst I agree with thrust of Poppypop's post it will only happen if they make the hard decision and find a new chairman. He has been the guiding light for all the bad management decisions and should fall on his sword as part of the current review.

The broad prospects of the company are better now than when they first listed and if they were believed to be worth suppporting then why woudn't they be worth supporting now. They have a stronger balance sheet and better management and the market is still very strong. It all looks good for the long term.

I am a strong believer in ensuring all investment decisions are backed up by solid and in-depth research but I am always interested in learning from someones interpretation of the fundamentals that is very different from my own but only if they are based on solid research.

There is still a long way to go but I believe that based on my own research it will be an upwards slope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.