LOM 1.45% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

will close at 1.4c tuesday

1. 65 Posts.
    I think this one went a little over the top on Friday and can see it close down on the day it is off its TH. ST will be all over this but the real truth of it is that lonhro Africa will Dump on market straight away from open. Can see this one being a multi bagger but just not yet! We need LA out of the picture and another lot of funding secured before we see 3c plus!

It is an exciting time for the company and this years drill program is important for LOM if they plan to be successful! I've been holding plenty of LOM shares (prob only half as many as some of the other posters here on HC) since the start of the year and will continue to hold for as long as I think they will continue to grow. I have a target price of anywhere between 8-10c in a couple of years which I think will occur if all the stars align but a more realistic target price of 5c if things don't quite work out as LOM plan. That still is a very healthy profit from these levels! Will be interested to see what is announced either Monday or Tuesday!
    Have a good weekend all!!
    Belta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $21.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $39.01K 556.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45750 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 143549 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.