CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

Well, my targets are their targets.They have made many...

1. 614 Posts.
    Well, my targets are their targets.

They have made many predictions in the past, but this time it seems to be different. They have made predictions for the next 3 quarters, all of 2010 and all of 2011. Given their past records of wildly missing targets, I think this is very significant (why would they stick their necks out again if they weren't confident that they could be achieved ... nobody is that daft). They have now FIRMLY set market expectations. If they fail to meet these targets, then it's sub 10c's imho.

My own feeling is that the price won't do much for at least for another 6 months and probably for another 9. When the market sees that they are meeting targets, then confidence should start to creep back in.

So, if they meet 15,000 ozs in the last quarter, I expect to see prices double or triple from current levels.

If they produce another 2 quarters in 2010 meeting targets, then I feel that the price will creep up to around the $1 mark. These predictions are assuming current gold prices (and I think we are on the cusp of a massive surge in the price by the end of 2009 ... but you will get vastly different opinions on this topic).

So ... the "big if" is "will they do it". There is a lot of past history that suggests that this is questionable, but I like the fact that they have stuck their necks out and made firm predictions. Given that the geology and mine planning is much better understood, it seems to me that these predictions may just have some substance this time.

But that's just me.

I put my trust in the Company and it's Office Holders once again. This time I hope that it is justified.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 14048750 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2058987 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.