PEN 0.00% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

will dfs kicksart sp?

1. 770 Posts.
    IMO YES! Big time!
    Matt and others who insist on DFS release now.
    I think you will find that any financing will be dependant on DFS being accepted by lenders first.
    The DFS will ultimately determine success or failure of any financing presentation.
    Therefore the DFS won't be publicly released until financing has been arranged, then PEN will announce finance package, DFS, and decision to mine all at once.
    By which time PTM will probably be complete as well.
    Kabam! a game winning drop kick!
    I suspect Gus will be a little more careful about making sure any finance deal is completely water tight before releasing details after Nucore debacle, which in my view was too complicated and contained too many "if's".
    I personally think his stand not showing initial DFS to Nucore under the circumstances admirable.
    PEN, as a future producer is progressing and positioning itself nicely to take advantage of the eventual upturn, and Gus will find the necessary finance, with acceptable terms.
    It may take a little longer... so what?
    Contrary to a lot of opinion on these threads I believe HQ is doing the best they can going forward, and doing the right thing making sure the DFS is the best possible before presenting to a financier. Most times there is only one opportunity to impress a lender. The first presentation has got to be the best possible!. There is no room for error. "No" means "no"
    Before slagging off Management, just consider what this Company has achieved since buying into Wyoming less than 4 years ago. Sure sp is not good atm. These are tough, unique times, but the end of a marathon is in sight. There will be a gold medal for PEN. Of that there is no doubt.
    A few years ago there was talk of "an elephant" U find. If it exists it is still there. Results to date are certainly encouraging.
    OK it's been said a gazillion times before... patience is still needed.
    I'm sure we would all like to see six months into the future
    but have to rely on charts, chartists, tea cups fundamentals, gut feelings or whatever. Such is life in the investment world. If you are confident or have the bottle, hang in. If you don't sleep good, cut your losses and watch from the sideline. But please don't take your frustrations out on the dog! or family, or other posters.
    Remember, no rain, no rainbows. Italy, Greece, Ireland, Spain, USA will still be on the map when our generation is long gone. And when someone flicks a light switch they will expect light.
    Cheers, going fishing....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $318.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $576.8K 5.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 9289024 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 985654 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.