PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Interesting post JATZ. I agree with parts of it, but not it's...

1. 3,815 Posts.
    Interesting post JATZ. I agree with parts of it, but not it's totality.

As a Director of several companies (information you provided to the thread in previous posts), I daresay you would be more aware than most how to best approach a situation such as the one our company currently faces.

The ultimate timing of the release of the DFS will no doubt be when all the I's are dotted and T's are crossed. It will also 'likely' be released at a time when HQ expects it to make the most positive impact possible on the market. On this we concur.

But, as a director of several companies, I'm sure you would also know that when an important aspect of a company is touted to be released at a certain time, but then the timing is changed, then changed again, is then imminent and is then only 10 to 15 days away when in actual fact it is still several months away, you would also surely know that this will, at least in part, erode market and shareholder confidence in said company and those in control, and subsequently, the SP will likely drop below probable 'true value'.

So, when the DFS is finally released, especially if is indeed released in concert with the finance package and possibly also the permit to mine, well then yes, I again concur with you that the DFS will likely 'BIG TIME' kickstart a rise in the SP.

If I am reading your posts of recent times correctly, you believe our company is currently undervalued and our SP will zoom back up when the DFS is finally released. I concur.

With what you have put forward this morning, especially when I add into the mix your experience and the knowledge gained from being a company director, this only serves to reinforce to me that the performance bonus for getting our SP back to 8c is far too violently slanted to the benefit of folk who are already being adequately compensated.

JATZ - I believe most folk here still have positive hopes for our company. It's why they still hold shares in it. But what I am getting from reading posts of recent weeks is not that they think we are stuffed, but rather that, on top of recent pay increases, the push for even more performance shares is just one bridge too far.

Regards
    RM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.047M 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9842754 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4002799 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.