DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

I absolutely agree with the notion of the customer base numbers...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I absolutely agree with the notion of the customer base numbers providing assurity for the longevity...but with only $6million in cash taking on US without a significant revenue stream is going to be tough without a significant CAP RAISE

..but this thing is going to POP next week or the week after just like a month ago...

Without a clear (and publicised) strategy of how they will earn money it is impossible to know where this will end up as a long term investment..

I'm keen on this for the long haul but if the release results in further interest it's impossible to know where to sell (or buy in further) without real concrete plans..

I recognise revenue projections are estimates and not for MDs to spruik about...but revenue generation models are exactly what and MD should spruik...

AI alone does not generate income.

Subscription is for a service provider. What are they proposing to do that cannot be copied right now??

If they are quick to the punch and get people on board keep them there...and charge for transactions!!!!! why not everyone else does ...just do it cheaper and steal the market ...

A subscription for $7-$14 (as proposed elsewhere here on HC) is just the same as a bank fee...and a sizable one...for what? Savings jars?? 2 Australian Banks are proposing the same now...

I hope the launch is coupled with a release of proposals intended for the Android release due in 2021 cause just relying on Apple users till next year is another hurdle I'm seeing where they can be gazumped by other institutions "stealing " their ideas...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $15 5.009K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 19675009 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12372885 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.