DOU 9.09% 0.5¢ douugh limited

Kev, I've been on board for a while here and read as much as is...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Kev, I've been on board for a while here and read as much as is out there, both announcements and HC posts and marketing stuff etc....and seen all the Interviews of Andy's and am suscriber to the trello backed site and visit it regularly enough for updates.

I'm a holder that bought in at many prices as discussed on previous posts....But now let's get down to brass tacks....what is the future plan????

I'm not interested in the pie in the sky story for or from the converted....just REAL information about the proposed business model.

A subscription model is touted as the money earner here....free transfers and providing no credit does not earn revenue....nor does a free app on apple store

I'm a holder and can see the interest will create a share price rise...a spike, even, that i'm not so interested in but want to know information so this can be valued and it's in short supply.

speculators love this cause this is no firm handle on real calculated projected revenue....just a vague hope this is the new AfterPay...

It always seems to offend people when these type of questions are asked cause people presume the posts are ramping; these are genuine questions to assess where this is heading...the hype is great but I'm an investor, not gambling on a big trader run...

What is this worth? It is impossible to calculate because there is not data or figures or even a proposed cost of subscription or fees...It's a simple question and the answers are the same...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $5.410M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $1.373K 254.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 8167294 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2488858 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.