DOU 16.7% 0.4¢ douugh limited

Will DOUUGH Rise. Or is it toast?, page-487

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I think a lot of it is because you have a lot of new 'traders' that get spooked by their parcels dropping by a couple of cents here and there. Those that always look to buy at the absolute bottom and sell at the absolute top... almost riding the dopamine hits of a gambler...I think the fact that it flew to 49 cents has people also captured by the fast buck mindset... That is trading, not investing. Both are fine, you just need to be comfortable with which you are.
    Reality Check
    It's a newly launched product that was due to launch post the US election, which it has done
    They will now drive marketing activity to get users to download and use the product
    They will report on takeup figures most likely after the first 1-3 quarter of above mentioned activity. (That's Feburary 2021)
    Anything that happens between now and then is white noise, and market volatility due to US Election, Covid, and larger investors decreasing exposure to growth sectors and into value stocks.
    Hopefully most DOuugh investors dont have all their eggs solely in this basket and are seeing gains in other areas of their stock portfolio. I know I. certainly am. It's been a fantastic, high growth last 6 months. DYOR and enjoy the markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.787M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $490 140K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 19173795 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14294415 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.