DOU 16.7% 0.4¢ douugh limited

Will DOUUGH Rise. Or is it toast?, page-7

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I mean, many of the questions he's asking will be answered soon and in terms of revenue fees, he could have just checked the prospectus and searched "interchange". The deal with Choice confirms they'll get 90% of the interchange fee, not a nominal amount as suggested in the article. They also get bonus revenue for customers leaving deposits in their accounts and yes, the AI banking feature will be charged for but that won't be ready for at least another half year.

Valid points about no Android app although I don't agree with launching first in Australia as the fees for interchange here are much lower (2% vs .77%). Traditional banks have the worst apps in the US, I can see why they would lose a few customers to newcomers like Douugh. I get it, few people are being overly critical of the company at this point and generally that's because it's slightly early to be critical. The price is rising because people are holding, they want to see what the US launch will look like.

Anyone can sit on the sidelines but the downside is that you might miss the upside.
    Last edited by itsdank: 06/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.787M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $943 240.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 11688412 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3958488 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.