DXI 0.69% $2.88 dexus industria reit.

shane, if this was a normal drill like NT and there was a high...

1. 8,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    shane, if this was a normal drill like NT and there was a high risk play involved, then i wouldnt be in it.. this is something else, a new type of austin chalks play.

i am sorry that i cant agree with all the negative sentiment, but expect delays, then expect more, then add a few more again for good measure.. expect plenty on these overpressurised wells..

if the well was finished by now, and we would have to be concerned, but if these guys are battling on at kennedy 1H with a rig and rig crew that we all know are extremely capable, they drilled kunde 1 and SL1 already, and with all that experience the well is still way behind as soon as it started getting "encouraging background readings"

lets just say these EBR's are not your average type readings, imho this well is not making any great progress at all as far as i can tell, which is highly encouraging,, lets hope they lose circulation!! last week it was only a little way in.. imho i suspect these EBR's are probably very high pressures and they are fighting them with high mud weights, and they are not always winning in the progression of the drill.

10 days to drill 5000 feet.. so far we are more than 14 days easily into the drill.. as far as i can tell we were about 2000 feet in late last week, and 3000 left to go.. at this rate we have a good 3 weeks at least to complete the horizontal..

and are you guys are trying to tell me your concerned!! if there was nothing there, no pressure, just dead chalks this thing would be over with long by now!!

you should be jumping up and down with joy!!

this well is taking just as long as kunde 3 did.. and its as they say. its "encouraging"

hang in there if you get it,, and sell out quick if your worried.. i am not one bit worried..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.88
Change
-0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $913.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.87 $2.90 $2.84 $665.9K 231.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2524 $2.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.91 1937 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.