DYL 0.71% $1.41 deep yellow limited

will dyl ever amount to anything ?

1. 252 Posts.
    All - I've been in DYL for years .. still am .. but what's the collective view in terms of whether it'll ever really amount to anything ?

In the time I've been a faithful DYLite i've seen BMN born and surge, now bubble along on the back of good exploration results, I've seen EXT born and surge and surge on the back of very good exploration results, and all the while seen DYL surge occasionally but then struggle and splutter on the back of pretty pedestrian exploration results and relentless Boardroom Radio ramping from the likes of Martin and the good Doctor ...

Those of you in the know .. is there more good news to come from DYL soon .. or is it the unfortunate case that despite their enthusiasm and technical expertise it was just dumb luck that they invested in relatively poor u3o8 country compared to BMN and EXT ?

I know PDN has continually upped their holding, but so what ? why ? etc that alone doesn't convince me that there is some underlying good news story that will see the SP again return to the 30c and 40c levels ... ?

Views welcome

thanks ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
-0.010(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $1.361B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.42 $1.42 $1.39 $7.034M 5.006M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10181 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 75086 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.