EDM 0.00% 0.1¢ eldore mining corporation limited

One man's trash is another man's treasure.I was upset to find...

1. 100 Posts.
    One man's trash is another man's treasure.

I was upset to find more people weren't upset and selling out.

Plus that on 2 occassions a single order for .9c mopped up all of the stock.

I had to wait all day to only almost get my fill.

As for the announcement. The debt will total 22-24mill.

The revenue will come from 10mill + 12mill + 330k + current $ + ?? .

I can't see any of this other hoo har to raise money that others are talking about.

The raising will be at 80% of the 5 day average at the time of the raising. the numbers suggested by the company equal to 0.018 per share, this equates to an at market share price of 0.0225 .

This raising will be immediately after approval if not already paid and signed for going into the meeting.

This would be the price needed to raise the capital to acquire the mine etc.

THerefore if EDM want this mine we are being told in one way or another that we should see the share at 2.2c in the next short while.

If they don't generate this $ they will risk having to raise it through further dilution. And this is something I don't think the management see as advantageous, given that they have set a current 700mill quota. They must be confident that the number they have set are realistic or why would you jeopardise a 22-24mill deal.

The future could prove me wrong in a costly way, however, these are my thoughts and I am glad to keep buying at .09 from anyone on here that isn't confident in edm's future

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.