AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

I am not sure a group of relatively minor shareholders are the...

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I am not sure a group of relatively minor shareholders are the ones drumming up new buyers. I am fairly certain that the latest offer was after long thought and analysis (possibly considered months or years ago and only made now because of MIN bid, just waiting for AGO to be on the rocks to get it cheaply ) . I am confident that unsolicited emails from people to company CEOs are not changing anything. I am constantly surprised that some people see anything good to be as a result of individual shareholders but anything perceived as bad is the fault of some dark force (boards, directors, downramper) . In the absence of a better offer I imagine that 4.2c will get over the line as it was likely the MIN offer would have if this had not come along. I would welcome a better offer but try to concentrate on what I have rather than ambiguous dreams . The reality we have a 4.2c offer, the hope a better offer comes along, the impossible dream AGO returns to boom time level with its large low grade iron ore reserves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.