AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

I don't believe that Twiggy having a blocking stake is a...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I don't believe that Twiggy having a blocking stake is a credible idea. If he doesn't launch a bid then very easy for Gina to show that he hasn't made an offer and therefore is using anti competitive behavior to stop AGO being a company with a future. She easily could take Twiggy to court and force him to sell his stake. This would do no good for his reputation with government and shareholders and may incur a large fine for him too. He has no choice but to make a counter bid to show that he bought his shares to take over the company too so had everyones best interests at heart especially the AGO shareholders.
    Twiggys best option is to either make a bid or to work with Gina and the remaining shareholders to make AGO the company it always should have been. This means giving AGO access to the railways he has and this would make AGO an overnight success.
    Twiggy will have to announce his intentions in the next few weeks while there is the offer from Gina on the table. All shareholders have the option to take the 4.2 cents or to wait for a better offer which currently seems like Twiggys only option. I still believe that shareholders could be in a position where they can hold a share of AGO as can't see currently that either Gina or Twiggy will be in a position to own AGO outright and therefore they will both have to work together and have other smaller shareholders on the register so very unlikely that AGO will become unlisted.
    Having patience is the way AGO shareholders will realise the potential value that their shares hold....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.