AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

there are 7 billion diluted shares since we had the debt for...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    there are 7 billion diluted shares since we had the debt for equity swap.

in theory, if the is no take over, it would cost AGO $350M to buy back the diluted shares at 5 cents each and give the shareholders a company that could return to previews highs of $4 a share. Unfortunately this scenario of buybacks is not an option!

If there is no TO, AGO will need to focus on reducing debt, increasing efficiencies, developing lithium and getting CD up and running. if all that could happen and AGO were running a profit, i would prefer buybacks over dividends any day and love to see AGO return to former glory. there are plenty of ways to achieve this outcome but it would take substantial time (5-10yrs) and alot of hard work from a decent BOD! i personally would hold my shares to see that scenario play out and be reworded handsomely for it.

right now we are in limbo as to what will happen. we need to wait and see what FMG is planning for AGO.
    anything is possible and we are only kidding ourselves if we think we can guess what will happen during this TO nonsense.

if it sells, live and let die.
    if it dosent sell, hopefully a new BOD will do something similar to what i would like to see happen stated above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.