AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Even though saying that either Gina or Twiggy will make turn...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Even though saying that either Gina or Twiggy will make turn their 80m into 1,000m seems far fetched it isn't really especially if Twiggy allows AGO to use FMG railway. I have been looking into the company as only just recently purchased at 3.7 cents on a punt but now more than sure it is a good long term hold. Only Twiggy can get the true value of the AGO asset quickly with the use of his railway.
    Having said that with the deals on Lithium and Manganese and I believe that IO price marginally stronger this quarter plus the falling AUD I believe that AGO are currently if not soon seeing positive cashflows (only just).
    AGO should be able to continue on it's own and if run by either Twiggy or Gina later for the benefit of themselves and remaining shareholders then the increase on Twiggy or Gina's investment could be realized for themselves and remaining shareholders. I believe will be extremely difficult for Gina or Twiggy to sell their holdings and also the remaining shareholders. The way shareholders will see the true benefits of their investment is to hold for a year or so and that's what I intend to do. Might not go to $4 again but 40cents could be a realistic target in 2 years time with FMG help.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.