VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

will frank deliver?

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    In announcement of 10th May Frank said he outlined a strategy and proposed new initiatives to the board on his appointment as CEO.

These were:

1. commence SJ drilling in late June or early July

2. be in a position to disclose details in June of proposal that will expand existing gold projects in Australia

3. review of the scale and objectives of the potential listing of SARCO, review feasibility study proposals and update shareholders in June

4. interested third party to conclude their due diligence on Copper Flats and make a final decision by end of May. If not a goer decide by June CF fate in ORD's portfolio

5. to develop a PR strategy to raise awareness in the market of ORD being an independent and growing ASX listed exploration and development company. We expect to update our shareholders on this in June

Not a word heard from Frank since that announcement. He has until Friday to meet his own June target - or will it be more of the same inactivity that has prevailed for the last 18 months?

I'm not holding my breath.

It's no wonder that the last CR was such a bebacle and the share price has crumbled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.