VMS 0.00% 2.4¢ venture minerals limited

will friday be another good friday

1. 3,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    We have had 2 excellent friday's over the last 2 weeks, traders were expecting a trading halt for the monday mornings, i was one of those who would have sworn last monday was going to be it, thursdays action was very impressive to see very few sellers, with the lack of sellers going into a friday again, we could very well end up around the 60c range by the end of the day. The sell side is very thin and there has ben some decent buy orders today, we had the same sort of action in the low 30's, someone was soaking up shares in 25,000 share parcels.

Anything is possible, i have broken my trading rules with VMS and invested way more than i usually allow for such a speculative stock, the reason is because of massive profits with other companys over the last 3 months, im prepared to give some of it back if i get it wrong, downside is not so bad, the upside could be retirement under 40:::)))))

There is a bloody good bunch of guys here on the VMS thread, i hope it comes in for all of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $113.6K 4.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2552559 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 773811 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.