GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

“GXY isn't a corporate giant that can fund a project like SDV on...

1. 13,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8095
    “GXY isn't a corporate giant that can fund a project like SDV on its own”

Sorry bud but I am calling you out on this.
    Right now we can afford to build SDV as a 10-15kta operation. It will take 2-3 years to build and get operational. We could start tomorrow.
    The cash coming in from Mt Cattlin and also then from the 10-15kta SDV operation will pay for the modular upscaling that will take it to 20/25/30ktpa.
    Or, we can push the timing out a couple of years, and fund a 25ktpa operation in one go. The costs aren’t all incurred on day 1 of the build.

I am more than happy to be corrected on this. Go hard. Bring your numbers.

Like other shorters, you make fundamental comments about the future that contradict what is actually unfolding across the world:

“market knows Li demand is suppressed and is not rocketing any time soon”

This might suit your agenda but you should probably research disruptive exponential growth before making such comments. EV sales are increasing, Li demand is increasing. There is a current short term surge of spod as converters get expanded and (back) online... that is all. And if you want to talk about prices, tell us about BG Li carbonate prices out of South America over the past 18 months.... prices for quality product have hardly moved compared to the China pricing that everyone loves to quote for a loud headline.

The widely accepted and forecast numbers for ev penetration over the next 5 and 10 years point to another 1mtpa of LCE required within a decade.
    I keep asking asb where this will supply will come from. The extra 100ktpa LCE each and every year for the next decade at least.
    No one can tell me. Yet they still cry too much supply. Lol.

Your timelines are clearly very short but you try to drag in fundamental reasoning to support short term sp movement. That is nonsense. Anyone with enough borrow or shares on hand can push it down easily, whilst anyone with a big chunk of cash can push it up easily.
    Flip a coin for the st play, but bring some fundamental reasoning to support your 80c nonsense or when you predict anything about the future of the actual company.

We don’t NEED money urgently, so the sp doesn’t really bother the company at the moment. They will get on with the business and the market will slowly realise what is happening along the way and price it in accordingly, amongst the big boy games that are always an element of course.

Oversold, undervalued, strong buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.