GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

will gbg ever be a winner?, page-3

1. 9,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    Good question Palks and one every GBG holder including me asks daily.

Let's set aside the appalling shareholdder communication policy that GBG has decided to formally practice. How do you account for the lack of communications otherwise? It's a formal policy of theirs.

I wonder whether the volumes involved in the project just hasn't justified the capex. Like, how can they make money on such small volumes. an artisinal producer at best, like the small sourdough loaves people in Perth can afford to buy at A$10 a pop. In an ideal world, who knows we might be well into KMLstage 2, but as we know GBG's world is far from ideal.

There's been talk on these threads in the past about the joke that passes for mining engineering and mineral processing for GBG. I have no formal training here but given how theyovershoot their own deadlines and budgets, it may have been better to outsource the project to the Edinburgh comedy festival.

Were it not for this rebound in the past year for the IO price, GBG would already be history, a few pieces of slowly rusting bits and pieces in the middle of nowhere.

Its also worth talking about the farce represented by the choice involved in using the dinky geraldton harbor. Oh, so sorry, the harbor is unavailable today, tomoz, whatever, because the level of water changed a few centimeters. Gee, you would have thought someone thought of this.

They may well have been hoping the oakajee port would have been in use by now, but now as when the GBG project received the green light, oakajee remains a figment of someone's imagination. I think the operative term there is delusion..

I haven't got a huge position at average 25 cents, but gee whiz, you have to start hoping these folk can actually do what they said they were going to do before too long.

I guess there's one good thing about it all, the folk involved won't be ever doing this again. Who'd have 'em?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.