GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

will gbg fall below 90c, page-14

1. 20 Posts.
    Hi Francoo

No thats not the intent to buy high and sell low.
    I have been burne a few times.
    Once with PASMINCO - their shares had a steady fall and they ended up belly up.
    Then with Aristocrat Leisure.
    Then with Palladin that went to over $10. Steadily fell back never to really recover - although I believe in Uranium in particularly in Pdn.
    Therefore once a share starts a downward trend I systematically sell at a faster rate than what I bought into the company in the first place - cash is King. If they then go up the loss is not to big, But after the 2nd or 3rd sell off its only a win win situation, since if the trend changes the shares can all be re-bought a cheaper price, as am in the position to now. I did the same with GBG on the previous downtrend.
    The secret is to start shorting early enough, else one ends up trading at a loss.
    Buying in in stages is also done for the same reason, just to make sure that by buying a large amount one does not get burned if the shares go down in stead.

I also have faith in GBG, but the markets do play around with investors, and one does need to safeguard oneself as best one can.

I admit that it does compromise potential gains, but it is safer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.