GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Hi FrancooNo thats not the intent to buy high and sell low.I...

1. 20 Posts.
    Hi Francoo

No thats not the intent to buy high and sell low.
    I have been burne a few times.
    Once with PASMINCO - their shares had a steady fall and they ended up belly up.
    Then with Aristocrat Leisure.
    Then with Palladin that went to over $10. Steadily fell back never to really recover - although I believe in Uranium in particularly in Pdn.
    Therefore once a share starts a downward trend I systematically sell at a faster rate than what I bought into the company in the first place - cash is King. If they then go up the loss is not to big, But after the 2nd or 3rd sell off its only a win win situation, since if the trend changes the shares can all be re-bought a cheaper price, as am in the position to now. I did the same with GBG on the previous downtrend.
    The secret is to start shorting early enough, else one ends up trading at a loss.
    Buying in in stages is also done for the same reason, just to make sure that by buying a large amount one does not get burned if the shares go down in stead.

I also have faith in GBG, but the markets do play around with investors, and one does need to safeguard oneself as best one can.

I admit that it does compromise potential gains, but it is safer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.