GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

will gdn survive?, page-5

1. Osi
    16,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Vokatron

I'm sort of with Panda on this but my hold is now under $10K without any selling by me.

IF I hang around it will be because there will be a forthcoming ann. telling me exactly what the company intends to do. Remember there are plenty of alternative plays out there.

One thing is for sure and that is management don't give a toss for those punters who have actually invested their last cent in this stock (not that anyone should have as plays like GDN and VIL should be viewed as fun punts and no more in the first instance). For the most part, WE are viewed as no more than a source of retail funds . . . and no more than a source of funds.

OK, they are still sitting on gas that can, it appears, be extracted and the field is likely to be large and the costs of the first few wells have been sunk (in the losses of previous holders) and should not be part of ones investment decision. Price of Gas is still in an historic low range . . . so this stock will still suit some bottom feeders BUT not every bottom feeder.

My only bit of unlicenced advice today is that the play must fit the player.

Sorry for rambling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.